Azure changes rapidly.
Microsoft updates Azure adding new features and capabilities almost weekly! It’s our job to know what these are. With professional, structured training from industry experts you can be quite sure you learn only the most up to date version. Read more.
We have two Microsoft Azure courses, but which one is right for you?
Our Azure AD course foundation course.
In 3 days we cover:
- Extending AD into the cloud
- Enabling O365, protecting cloud identities and data using identity protection, conditional access and information protection
- Group management, self-service, and the Myapps portal
Eowyn C, Senior Messaging Systems Engineer from California who attended our Azure AD course, said:
This was, by FAR, the best training I’ve received in years! I loved how ‘lab heavy’ the course was. I learned so much from working through the labs. The instructor’s training style was perfect. He didn’t just read from decks, he whiteboarded. he took the time to answer all questions in detail, demonstrating a staggering understanding of the subject matter. He stayed late each and every night working with people that wanted to linger and finish up labs. He was, in short, remarkable.
The Identity Masterclass with John Craddock dives more deeply into detail.
In 5 days we cover:
- Authentication protocols
- Azure AD, PowerShell and graph APIs
- Hybrid considerations: web app proxy, pass-through authentication and AD FS
- Working with SaaS, WS-federation, OAuth2.0 apps, and claims-aware apps
- Enabling B2B and B2C
Here’s what students on a recent Identity Masterclass thought about it:
So which is it to be? The 3-day foundation Azure AD course or the 5-day deep dive Identity Masterclass? You can make a direct comparison between the content of each courses in this pdf. But if you’re in any doubt which is the best course for you, call us or email us, we’ll be happy to help.