More customers than ever are asking us for private Azure, MIM and PAM training for their staff, on site on their own premises.
Over the last 12 months, our expert trainers have presented 15 private training courses to customers in UK, US, Norway, the Netherlands, and the US Virgin Islands.
Our customers include universities, government agencies, police, health and housing authorities, as well as companies in manufacturing, distribution, banking and technology. One thing they all have in common is the desire to learn together as a team – to share the learning experience – and feedback from students has been excellent.
We decided to opt for the private on-site course because not only was it more cost effective, it allowed us to take the time and ask environment-specific questions about MIM and our unique installation. This was invaluable to our learning experience.
Why are private courses proving so popular?
- Flexibility – we can schedule courses according to your requirements
- Tailored content – we can focus on sections of the course that are most relevant to your needs
- Detailed peer-to-peer discussion – colleagues training together can discuss company-specific implementation issues
- Cost savings – private courses work out cheaper if you want to train more than five delegates, and you save on travel and accommodation costs too
- Staff availability – valuable IT staff are on-site in case they are needed for operational duties
Top teaching at your place
The instructor who we usually send to teach your team privately is Paul Captainino. Paul has an astonishing depth of knowledge, borne from years working with the products as a consultant. He’s come across almost every conceivable challenge and has HAD to resolve it, so there is almost no question you can ask him about your specific installation that he can’t answer!
He’s a gifted communicator, friendly and approachable, and has a head full of technical information that he relishes sharing with others.
Students say such great things about our private courses:
This course was definitely a five star course. It was frustratingly interesting and complicatedly easy! Paul was a brilliant instructor and very engaging. I was impressed with his level of knowledge and industry experience.
Paul has been a great instructor, and he provided excellent explanations of areas where we needed clarification. Everything we learned will definitely help us with our production MIM implementation.