Are you making the most of Azure AD Connect?
Learn how to go beyond the wizard at our webinar!
- Are you thinking about implementing AAD Connect to synchronize your on-premises and cloud environment?
- Have you installed AAD Connect “out-of-the-box” but want to know what else it can do?
- Do you have complex requirements that are not catered for by a simple installation?
Azure AD Connect (AAD Connect) is freely available Microsoft software that synchronizes on-premises Active Directory objects (users, groups etc) with cloud-based Azure Active Directory objects.
Simple, wizard-based configurations enable you to do a lot with AAD Connect “out-of-the-box” – but there is so much more it can do.
In this webinar, four experts will offer you a peek behind the curtains of Azure AD Connect!
In this webinar, OCG’s Hugh Simpson-Wells, CEO and James Cowling, CTO, will be in conversation with Andreas Kjellman, formerly MIM and Azure AD Connect Program Manager for Microsoft, and Jimmy Andersson, MVP Enterprise Mobility. Between them there is not much they don’t know about MIM and Azure AD Connect.
After a quick overview of the “out-of-the-box” configurations, Hugh, James, Andreas and Jimmy will discuss topics such as:
- Different authentication strategies
- The need for backup, restore, disaster recovery and uninstall
- Advanced scenarios such as multi-forest, multi Azure instances, hybrid Exchange, M&A and carve-out requirements
- Typical issues such as preferred data locations, data quality, up changes, complex transformation rules
- Unsupported scenarios
This webinar will be of value to anyone thinking of implementing AAD Connect, or who has already done so in an “out-of-the-box” manner.